Friday, July 24, 2009

I've Done Gone Overboard

NAME: Kaia
ORIGIN OF NAME: 1988 movie "Willow" ... Kaia was the name of Willow's wife
STATUS: Sitting on my couch in the kitchen, awaiting an opportuniy to steal Boogie's "binky", the Purple Platypus.
BREED: Labrador Retriever
GENDER: Female
BIRTHDAY: March 14, 2003
ACTIVITIES: Following Boogie's lead (if I let her think she's the boss life is ever so much easier for everyone!), tail-wagging, convincing everyone I'm a "lapdog", notifying the nearby vicinity of all and sundry neighborhood activities, staring at Boogie like she has three heads when she starts barking at nothing (but TOTALLY joining in when Boogie starts howling ... we ... sound ... awesome!!), chasing Boogie in the rain, perfecting my she's-so-cute-lets-give-her-a-cookie look, getting so excited at the thought of taking a walk that I have to go pee, stealing rawhide chew-toys from Boogie when she's not looking ... in general, being awesome!


NAME: (Full Tilt) Boogie
ORIGIN OF NAME: Racing yacht in Newport, RI ... thoroughly describes her personality (either "on", or asleep)
STATUS: Laying under the kitchen table, slobbering all over my "binky", the Purple Platypus.
BREED: Labrador Retriever
GENDER: Female
BIRTHDAY: March 14, 2003
ACTIVITIES: Barking, tail-wagging, "cleaning" off the kitchen counter, notifying the nearby vicinity of all and sundry neighborhood activities, defending my demesnes against all invaders (who like to disguise themselves as neighborhood kids cutting through the yard, but I'M ON TO YOU!!), running in circles in the rain, rough-housing with my sister Kaia, baring my teeth at the leash (no, I do NOT want to go for a walk!), devouring rawhide chew-toys like I'll never eat again while ignoring a full bowl of food ... you know, stuff like that.


I've just finished making Dogbook pages for Boogie and Kaia ... methinks I may have too much time on my hands.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin