Wednesday, August 5, 2009

AND ... I Have Math-Catletes (Cat-Mathletes?)


I've pulled out my 2nd edition Elementary and Intermediate Algebra from MTH208, just to see if there actually is any hope left for this lump I call a brain.

I opened it to chapter 1: Real Numbers and Their Properties.

Sigh. Lost already.

NEXT LITTLE BIT LATER:

So, I've pulled out my notes from MTH208, blah, blah, blah, blibbity blah (good thing I kept them).

Now, I'm off to relearn math, my all time favorite pita (for reals ... nothing else gives me such agita working it out, then such satisfaction once I've done it).

2 comments:

BJ Knapp said...

Real numbers? What the hell is a real number? Like, are the rest of them fake?

Though when I took the GMAT I actually wrote my high school geometry teacher a thank you note. I wonder if she ever got it?

la isla d'lisa said...

Exactly! And it probably made her week.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin