Monday, August 17, 2009

ALERT: Froggy Bop is Missing!!


We are on Froggy Bop alert. OMGoodness, Froggy Bop is MISSING!!!! What to do? What to do!

I am shamed to say it took me most of this evening to figure out just exactly why the Bear is behaving so oddly (you can rest assured her behavior impacts the rest of the four-leggeds).

Finally noticed a distinct lack of bright green/yellow in her general vicinity.

Spent next 20 minutes searching house. Nada.

Next 10 searching backyard. In the dark. With a flashlight. Zilch

So a certain someone is now draped across the bed in an agony of anticipation ... and I've got nothing for her.

This ought to be fun.

Where the heck do they even sell "Beanie Buddies" anymore???

2 comments:

Alaskan Dave Down Under said...

Ebay?

la isla d'lisa said...

Nah ... don't trust it. But you've givem me a thought ... think I'll check Amazon. Although it is creepy that I can't find the darn thing.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin