Monday, March 23, 2009

You Say "Meme" ...

I snicked this off byrneunit: Pick 15 of your favorite movies, then go to www.imdb.com and find a quote from each. Post the quotes for everyone to guess.

No Googling, using IMDb search, or any other search functions!

  1. "Oi sir, what are you doing?"
    "Uh... trudging. You know, trudging? To trudge: the slow, weary, depressing yet determined walk of a man who has nothing left in life except the impulse to simply soldier on."
    "Uhhh... were you robbed?"
    "Funny really, yes, but at the same time a huge resounding no. It's more of an … involuntary vow of poverty … really."
  2. "We'll I'm gonna be wearing some fashionable Kevlar."
    "Yeah, me too."
  3. "How can I trust a man who won't eat a good old-fashioned American hotdog?"
    "He's a vegetarian."
  4. "There's a girl in the garden."
    "What?"
    "In the garden, there is a girl."
  5. "What's wrong with you? What you screamin' for? Every 5 minutes there's somethin', a bomb or somethin'. I'm leavin'. bzzzz."
  6. "We’re gonna need a bigger boat."
  7. "She'll be back. Where else is she gonna find a guy like you?"
    "I don't know. Chernobyl?"
  8. "If I can't have you, can I have my gator?"
  9. "That was a hell of a thing."
  10. "I got to tell you, I give this whole thing a sphincter-factor of about nine point five."
  11. "He's too beautiful. He's too much twisted steel and sex appeal. I can't be with a guy that looks like I won him in a raffle."
  12. "Now have yourselves checked out with EMS on the other side of the hill before you leave."
  13. "Anyone who isn't dead or from another plane of existence would do well to cover their ears right about now."
  14. "Are you taking me to a hospital? Because I don't want to die in a hospital."
    "I'm not going to take you to a hospital."
    "WHAT? What do you mean you're not taking me to a hospital? I demand to be taken to a hospital!"
  15. "Snag it!"
    "Snag it?"
    "Yeah. Come on, snag it and put it in the bucket."
    "I've seen this movie, the black dude dies first. YOU snag it!"

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin